Get Involved with Envision
What is the next generation of therapeutic horsemanship?
Envision builds upon the established services of Therapeutic Riding, Equine Assisted Learning and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. Envision is expanding therapeutic opportunities for individuals and their families. Our center is a place where horses and therapies, family support services, a collaborative network of holistic professionals, research and education are combined and available at one place. We see miracles happen!
There are 3 ways to get involved:
- Participate in our programs
- Volunteer with Envision
- Support our cause
Participate in our programs
Envision serves participants with special needs, emotional needs and/or family needs. We do this though our equine assisted programs and our collaborative referral network of holistic professionals that offer answers to different physical, emotional and spiritual difficulties. Our equine assisted programs include Equine Assisted Learning (EFL), Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP), Therapeutic Riding (TR), and Family Support.Participate
Volunteer with Envision
You do not need horse experience to help! We are always looking for great volunteers. Envision is recruiting volunteers with a variety of skills. Here is a sampling of some current opportunities:
- Web and Social Media Team
- We currently need a few enthusiastic, creative, energetic volunteers who work well with others and on their own to help maintain our website, social media, newsletters, brochures, signs, videos and slideshows. If you have experience with WordPress, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flckr, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and similar online tools and like working with fun virtual teams, please consider volunteering a few hours per month with us!
- Annual Forms Update Team
- Are you an Adobe Acrobat fillable forms wizard? Do those fields and buttons just fly off your fingers when you import a Word or Excel file or need to create a form from scratch? If so, you will be cherished if you volunteer a few hours per month helping Envision make it easy for our clients, staff, volunteers, donors and friends to do the “virtual paperwork”!
- Outreach and Development Teams
- Do you like meeting new people? Does listening to members of a community ignite your passion to help? Do you love to tell a great story and share your passion with others? If so, you may be a perfect fit for Envision’s community outreach and development teams. Many team members visit one or four community members in the Valley of the Sun during the month to learn how Envision can serve them or partner with them to serve more clients. Sometimes they staff booths at community events to share the opportunities of the Envision Equine Activities and Resource Center. How much fun they have making it possible for us to reach more people who can benefit from Envision services is really only limited by the time they have. If this describes you, let us know!
Support our Cause
General Operating Funds and Specific Programs
Any contribution to Envision Equine Assisted Activities and Resource Center is greatly appreciated. Whether a one-time or monthly gift, your donation can have a big impact changing peoples lives with equine assisted activities, right here in the Valley of the Sun.
Capital and Sponsorship Campaign
Envision’s 2015-2016 Capital and Sponsorship Campaign goal is $1,200,000. This special investment effort has two critical goals that will allow us to change more clients lives and train and home more therapy horses. We have a big demand for service, but can’t grow any more at the generously provided facilities we use!
- We need to acquire and modify a centrally-located horse property to serve more clients and offer more services.
- We need to offer full sponsorships to more clients who want to benefit from equine assisted activities. These services are costly for us to provide, but thanks to the help of visionary and compassionate friends who contribute, it is possible .
Would You Like to Help in Other Ways?
Visit our Giving Options page for some great ideas! There are many ways to help change lives in addition to direct financial support.