There are many ways to support Envision’s work besides cash donations. We’ve suggested some great ways to help here for supporters.
Creative giving non-cash options listed here are just some of the ideas to show your support for Envision horses, clients, and our mission to change lives with the help of horses.
1. Search Shop or Sell for Envision
You can contribute by shopping online for Envision:
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.Learn More
Shop or Sell for Envision on eBay! Did you know that when you shop on eBay you can donate with your purchase? Turn that gift you’re not sure you need into needed funding to Envision deliver The Next Generation of Therapeutic Horsemanship to Valley of the Sun families! Sell unneeded presents on eBay Giving Works and donate a portion or the entire final sale price to us. It’s giving back without giving it back.
1) Register as an eBay seller http://ebay.com . If you are registered already, log into your eBay account and click “Sell.”
2) Look for the “Donate a percentage of sale” field in the Sell Your Item form (It’s in the “How you’re selling” area. If you don’t
see it, click on the “Customize Form-Format” link and select “Donate percentage of sale”).
3) Choose “Select a new nonprofit.”
4) On the next page that appears, type “Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship.”
5) When “Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship” appears, click “Select.”
6) Choose a percentage you wish to donate to us.
7) If this is your first eBay Giving Works listing, you will be prompted to create a MissionFish account (the nonprofit that powers eBay Giving Works).
It’s as simple as that! If your item sells, our organization will receive the percentage you selected to donate or $5 (that’s the minimum donation amount per listing that sells), whichever is greater. You’ll get a fee credit for the Final Value and Insertion fees equal to the percentage you donated.
Once you get going you will find that folks may bid higher knowing that a percentage of their final bid goes to charity. So, it’s a great marketing tool, too! Everyone is a winner: you are able to support your favorite charity, Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship; get rid of unwanted items in your home; market your stuff; even make some money and receive a receipt of your donation for tax purposes. It’s great!
Search the web or shop your favorite stores and they will donate to Envision when you use GoodSearch/GoodShop.
GoodSearch.com is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
GoodShop.com is an online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship. Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship as the charity you want to support. And, be sure to spread the word!Learn More
If you have graciously enrolled in the Fry’s Community Rewards Program by linking your Fry’s card to us, we need you to re-enroll. Nothing is wrong, Fry’s just requires the participants to re-enroll each year. If you have never enrolled before, now is the perfect time! Once you link your Fry’s Rewards card to us, Fry’s makes a very generous donation to help the horses change lives every time you shop. Plus, you keep your rewards points!
How to Re-Enroll:
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select “Sign-In.”
- Enter your email and password then select “Sign-in.”
- Select “My Account,” you should see Account Summary at the top.
- Scroll down, Click “ENROLL” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under “Find Your Organization,” enter 27921 (our specific number) and select “Search”
- Under Select Your Organization, Select the box next to Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship, Inc.
- Select “Save Changes.”
If done correctly, you should now see Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page.Learn More
Do you attend concerts, plays, or sporting events? To help Envision change lives while you and your family and friends are being entertained, just securely purchase your event tickets at Tix4Cause – its that easy.
Be sure to choose Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship as your favorite cause when you sign in. About 7.5% of the ticket price is donated to help change lives.
Do you have tickets that you will not use? Don’t let them go to waste! Instead, donate them via Tix4Cause to benefit Envision. About 90% of the resale price comes to Envision to help our horses help people.Learn More
2. In - Kind Gifts
Donated items and services go a long way to support the programs and services we operate year-round. Our wish list includes but is not limited to:
- Avon Skin So Soft for our fly spray formula that is friendly to sensitive horses, clients, and volunteers available here or available at Western Ranchman feed store.
- Food and beverages for our family programs and support groups
- Donated storage space – we need 100 sq ft in the vicinity of 32nd Street and Shea Blvd.
- Donated office space – we need 700-1,000 sq ft in the vicinity of 32nd Street and Shea Blvd.
- Equine vaccines
- Fly masks – Arab/cob, horse or large horse fly masks
- Extra small gait belt with handles
- Flashlights and batteries
- Rainbow reins
- Web surcingles
- Saddle pads: bareback, Western with wear leathers, or Navajos, or Dressage or All Purpose Quilted schooling pads, or Quilted cotton under “baby” pads
- Peacock stirrups
- ASTM SEI Certified Horseback riding helmets, small medium or large
- Small PA System. A good quality portable rechargeable PA system with built-in dual VHF wireless microphones, various source inputs, speakers, Bluetooth, tripods, wheeled carrying case, virtually 1200 watts. It is needed to provide sound outdoors at our community equine assisted therapeutic activity events, school visits, workshops at the ranch, and indoors at friend and fundraising events. Something similar to the Hisonic HS418 450 True Watts would be ideal. It costs about $330.00.
- Walkie/Talkie set for indoor to outdoor communication at community events and arena to barn communication at ranch workshops.
- Donated printing for T-shirts or printed materials
- Gift cards for volunteers and educational speakers
- Flatbed trailer for hauling portable panels, and/or portable wheelchair mounting ramp
- We need 3 portable round pens made of 12’ welded 6 rail corral panels that will allow us to be mobile so we can travel to the inner city, and to schools around the valley. We do annually for Seasons Hospice Foundation’s Camp Kangaroo, a 3 day intensive for about 40 local children who have Childhood Traumatic Grief (CTG) . Instead of asking youth to come to us, we want to be able to go to them. Safety is important and the arena needs to be about 100’ by 80’, or we set up 3 40′ diameter round pens.
40′ Diameter Round Pen Complete with 10-12′ x 64″ (6 rail) powder coated portable panels and 1-6′ entrance gate 9′ high $ 1,133.90
- Portable wheelchair accessible mounting ramp
- 4? x 6? x 3/4? Rubber Stall/Trailer Mats run about $40.00 each. We need 6 for our mobile portable equine assisted activities. Three are for the resting horses and bathing, 3 are for the activities with the horses. We need another 6 for grooming areas/wash racks where clients work with horses and volunteers care for them daily. 12 x $40.00 = $480.00
Contact Barbara Beard for more information.
4. Sign Up for E-news and Refer a Friend
By signing up for our newsletter, and referring a friend, you are helping the Envision Therapeutic Horsemanship cause in an important way. Our email list provides community partnerships, and ways that you can help our cause or learn about Envision services and events.Newsletter Sign Up
5. Be an Envision Social Ambassador
Like and follow us on FaceBook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest. Comment on our posts and share them with friends who might be interested in how we are able to change lives with equine assisted therapeutic activities.